Late August, time of the last days of summer. Some of you might be looking for a good read to make those diminishing summer days last, others might be looking for some school-time reading. Or, if you’re like me, you just a book bug (more creative than bookworm, yes?) and have a perpetual to-read list.
Well, whatever your reading tastes, I’ve got some must-reads for all my fellow olie granolies out there 🙂
1. Eating Animals by Jonathan Foer
2. No Impact Man by Colin Beavan
3. In the Shadow of Man by Jane Goodall
4. The Good, Good Pig by Sy Montgomery
5. The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne